Some things you do daily in nighttime which are harmful to your health and cause a gain in weight. You need to change your habits to stay healthy and fit. There is a list of such nighttime habits.
You do not get enough sleep.
- If you sleep less, it affects the metabolism processes in your body, and the processes get slow.
- You feel hungry if you do not get enough sleep.
- Cortisol level gets increases.
- You feel tired and do less exercise.
You should take sleep for at least eight hours at night.
You overeat at dinner.
- By overeating heavy food, your digestion gets slow at night.
- You eat more while watching TV.
You need to take a light dinner that should include only proteins and vegetables.
Right after dinner, you go to bed.
- This habit makes you get more and more fat cells.
- Digestive problems take place due to this habit.
You should eat your dinner for almost 2 hours before going to bed.
You have fried food for dinner.
- This food item has too many calories that would not burn out at night,
- By eating these, you get more fat cells.
- You are not able to sleep well.
You should eat grilled, baked, or steamed food items at night.
You eat spicy food at dinner
- These foods lead to poor digestion.
- You will not be able to sleep.
- Spicy foods can lead to heartburn at night if you d not consume anything at night for several hours.
Your metabolism gets speed up with spicy foods. But you should not eat spicy foods at night.
You intake carbohydrates at dinner.
- These foods give you the extra energy at night which you are unable to use while you are asleep.
- Some carb foods contain refined sugars which you need to burn out immediately.
You can eat fresh fruits and intake smoothies and high protein foods in the small portions.
You eat dessert at night.
- The flour and sugar in the dessert foods get to transform into fat cells.
- You are unable to burn those calories at night.
You should take fruit for dessert. Fruit is like a healthy candy which will not add fats to your body.
You snack after dinner.
- You consume empty calories and overeat.
- You will get extra energy which will not let you sleep.
Avoid sweets, cookies, and bread after dinner. Eat something light in the late night snack with less than 200 calories.
You tend to skip your dinner.
- You will not lose your much weight if you skip your dinner because your metabolism processes get slow down if you skip your meals.
- By skipping your dinner, you will feel hungry at the next meal.
- Anxiety can take place by skipping meals.
- Muscle tissue gets lose by skipping the meal, and the skin gets loose by it.
You should take a piece of fruit even if you do not have much time to make lunch or dinner.
You consume alcohol or coffee.
- Drinks like alcohol and coffee affect your sleep.
- These drinks contain many calories which makes you fat.
Instead of these drinks, you can choose natural smoothies or hot milk. Drink the glass of pure drinking water at the end of your day.
You use mobile phones before going to bed.
- Blue light emitted from cell phones and laptops affects your health and sleep.
- The radio frequency waves from these gadgets also cause sleep deprivation.
You have to turn off all these gadgets at least one hour before going to bed. You can either read a book or can listen to relaxing music.
You go to bed late at night.
- You gain fat when you go to bed late at night. Because it is not the natural cycle of your body.
- In the early morning, you will want to eat something.
As soon as you feel sleepy at night, go to sleep. Add some physical exercises in your routine if you feel upbeat at the end of the day after doing your all work.