Love for good pair denim is something most ladies can’t ignore. As much as we love wearing them, it can be really hard to get the correct size. So what’s the solution? Keep on reading to find three solutions for troubleshooting this problem.
We found a hack from our old books. It is called the neck-hack:
- Take your denim pants and hold them across its waist end to end and try wrapping it around your neck.
- One end of it must touch the other without any kind of difficulty. If it does go ahead and buy it. It is the right size for you.
- The pants need to not touch your neck. The only criteria are that it must wrap around your neck without difficulty.
The arm trick can be an easy one to come in terms with.
- Clench your fingers into a fist and bend your forearm up to your elbow level try to fit in this length of your arm through the waistband of your denim pants.
- If the elbow fits just perfectly, then those pants are for you.
- However, this trick only works for standard waistbands and not high waisted denim.
- TIP: This tip works for skirts as well.
- You need to hold the edges of the legs of the jeans. Put your arms into the sides of your denim pants for as far as you possibly can.
- If your chin comes right at the centre, then hurray that’s the right pair for you.
If you have to struggle hard to get into a pair of skinny denim. Then my friend that isn’t the right size for you.
If you are wondering how to solve the puzzle? Just clench your fingers into a fist and put in through the end of the legs of your pants. If they fit easily, then voila, you have your pants!