5 Worst Holiday Dangers That The Pet Owner Should Set To Be Aware Of Them

5 Worst Holiday Dangers That The Pet Owner Should Set To Be Aware Of Them 1

In the first cases, the chocolate poison has caused over the Christmas in the UK. There have been a lot of pet emergency services. Well, most of the owners of the pets are aware of the poison by chocolate to their pets. Chocolate is toxic with the nuts, fatty foods, and onions. Dogs have been suffering the most due to this poisoning and especially during holiday season. Only a few chocolate squares can put the life of dogs in danger.

And in most of the cases happen during Christmas season. And now the holiday period has started. And here we are to gather the holiday things. But it has been harmful to the furry friends, and we are here to teach you to keep your pet safe.

Christmas lights and the batteries: It is the ultimate anti-pet stuff

5 Worst Holiday Dangers That The Pet Owner Should Set To Be Aware Of Them 2

As you want to be safe and hence we are to take the safety measures that we need to apply to the pets. It is essential for us to cover the wires because the bare is not suitable for our pets. Our pets can get burned due to this. The Christmas lights can cause the esophagus of dogs to get heated. It will further lead to internal injuries if you want to enjoy the holiday season with the pets. Hence it is crucial for us to steer the pets of the severe conditions around them.

READ
Dog Show Their Unconditional Love To Everyone They Care. Here Are The Evidences

Christmas tree: It is not for our pets

5 Worst Holiday Dangers That The Pet Owner Should Set To Be Aware Of Them 3

Well, people love enjoying Christmas with the trees, and hence they love decorating it all through. The Pine needle can get dangerous for the health. It might cause vomiting and diarrhea. And if the dog will swallow the same, then it would lead to swelling in the mouth along with the injuries. Also, the stagnant water can lead to nausea. If you will go for an artificial tree, then it would be good to secure the area around it. Because this synthetic stripes if swallowed might lead to the irritation and the blockage. Hence we need to stabilize the tree to the ground.

Chocolate: It is dangerous as a pet treat

5 Worst Holiday Dangers That The Pet Owner Should Set To Be Aware Of Them 4

Well, the things that we will never give will attract your pet the most. But the problem is that the cats do not get it unless you give them. But the case is chocolate. It is the worst food to the animals. It is like an enemy to the well-being of the pets. Chocolate contains theobromine which is not at all suitable for the pets. Hence the food that consists of chocolate is not good for the pets. With that, you might put your pet to the danger. The signs of being toxic to the body can lead to vomit, diarrhea, hyperactivities, high heartbeat rate, and weakness.

Cooked bones: These are not to feed as a treat to the pets

5 Worst Holiday Dangers That The Pet Owner Should Set To Be Aware Of Them 5

Well, the favorite holiday dish for your dog can be cooked bones. But it is not advisable to provide them with it. They are the brittle bones that the dogs can break into thin pieces very quickly. Later it would harm the stomach of your pet. It would lead to gastrointestinal tract issues. Hence you should not throw away the leftovers from the holiday meals to your pets. It would be life-threatening for them. Let them give the offer to chew the toys, and the treats can be digestible for them.

READ
11 Ways When Baby Wipes Can Become An Absolute Lifesaver

Tinsel and ribbons: These are not the pet toys

5 Worst Holiday Dangers That The Pet Owner Should Set To Be Aware Of Them 6

Well, for you, the toys include tinsel and ribbons for the pets. But these are precisely opposite to the toys because it would lead to choking and the blockages in the stomach of the pets. Cats feel attracted to these products. Their eyes sparkle after seeing them, and hence it turns out to be an easily catchable toy for them. But the thin can get swallowed in no time.

Further, it leads to vomiting, pain on a belly, and obstruction in the digestive system. Thus we advise you to avoid the decorating materials near from the pets. We encourage you to go with the required ways.