We all dream of perfect fit legs, but most of us are too lazy to go to the gym. There are certain ways out with lots of useful moves that can help you to reach your dream without going to the gym. We have listed down 14 exercises for you that can help you to get fit legs without using any equipment. Let’s check out!
You all would have heard about the Glute Bridge. Frog Bridge is its extreme variation. It is a great exercise to work out for glutes, core hips, and inner thighs. The steps to do this exercise are:
- Lie on your back straight then bend your elbows and knees,
- Spread your legs by pressing the soles together.
- Lift your glutes with the support of your body and soles.
- Bring your body back to the same position.
- Do it for two sets of 15 repetitions each.
When you lift your glutes, breathe out and as you lower down your body, breathe in.
Double pulse squat jumps
Jump squats are better than squats. Jump squats work for hip flexors, glutes, quads, calves, abs, lower back, and hamstrings. The steps to do this exercise are:
- Firstly, place your feet apart of shoulder width and toes pointing outside.
- Bring your hands in front of you. Bend your elbows.
- Bend down to make your thighs parallel to the floor.
- Lift your hips and squat again.
- Jump up and push your body up then bend your knees and squat.
- Do it for three sets of 30 seconds each.
Remember to keep your hips back and keep knees in the straight line. When you squat, breathe in and when you go up into a jump, breathe out.
We perform lunges every day, but we do not realize it. We play it when we bend down to tie up shoelaces. Lunges work out for hips, glutes, core, hamstrings, calves, inner thighs, and quads. The steps to do this exercise are:
- Place your feet wide apart of shoulders width.
- Put your right leg forward. Your heel should touch the floor.
- Lower down your body and make right thigh parallel to the floor. The left knee should touch the floor.
- Bring your right leg back and push your body backward.
- Repeat the same procedure for the left leg.
- Do it for 20 repetitions for each leg.
Keep your back straight and in the upward position and also do not allow the heels off the floor.
It works out for glutes, inner thighs, core, hamstrings, hip flexors, quads, and calves. You would get perfect legs with this exercise. The steps to do this exercise are:
- Bring your toes pointing outside.
- Bend down and push your hips back. Bring your thighs parallel to the floor.
- Cross your legs by jumping.
- Then bring your legs wide apart by jumping and then return to the squat position.
- Do the one set for 40 seconds; You can do it as many time you can.
Always remember while doing this exercise, keep your back straight and when you jump, breathe out.
This exercise is best to work out for abs, inner thighs, and overall legs. The steps to do this exercise are:
- Firstly, lie on your back. Then place your arms down straight and raise your legs.
- Bend your knees and make both soles touch each other.
- As much as you can, stretch your legs.
- Then come back in the initial position.
- Do this exercise for two 30-seconds sets.
Keep your back straight. You have to breathe in when legs are apart and breathe out when you bring your legs together.
Like others, plie squats work out for quads, glutes, and hamstrings. It mainly works for your inner thighs. The steps to do this exercise are:
- Stand up and make your feet apart with shoulders width and toes pointed to the sides.
- Maintain your balance by placing your hands on your hips.
- Bend your knees at a right angle and lower down your body.
- Rest in the same position for a second then return to the initial position.
- Do it for three sets of 12-15 repetitions.
For this exercise, keep your shoulders aligned with your hips and back straight. Engage your abs while doing this exercise. To activate inner thighs, press the heels while going up.